The Birds of Prey & Conservation Centre at Sion Hill Hall, near Thirsk, was set up to ensure that birds of prey would survive to provide the public with a rare opportunity to see and enjoy these beautiful birds.
Why not visit us for a fantastic day out for all the family - and round off a perfect day with a visit to our well stocked gift shop and snack bar.
The Centre is open 7 days a week from the 1st of March to the 31st of October.
10.30am - 5.00pm
We have three displays per day at 11:30, 13:30 and 15:30
- Adults: £6.50
- OAP: £5.50
- Children: £4.50 (children under 3 years go FREE)
- Family tickets: £19.00 ( 2 adults + 2 Children )
- Adult groups (10+): £5.50 per person
- School Group discounts available
Season tickets (valid for 2013)
- Adults: £45.00
- Children: £35.00
- Family: £125.00 (2 adults + 2 children)
Sorry no Dogs allowed