Thirsk Birds of Prey Centre at Sion Hill Hall, was set up to ensure that birds of prey would survive to provide the public with a rare opportunity to see and enjoy these beautiful birds.
If you have ever dreamed of seeing eagles soaring above your head, owls sweeping past or ducking and diving as vultures fly by then this is the place for you!
We fly our birds in three amazing flying displays each day, with different birds in each display and the chance to get up close and personal in a handling session after each display (at no extra cost!). In between displays all our beautiful birds are on display providing great photo opportunities!
Why not visit us for a fantastic trip out for all the family - and round off a perfect day with a visit to our well stocked gift shop and snack bar?
For the latest news and offers visit http://www.facebook.com/falconryuk
The Centre is open 7 days a week from the 1st of March to the 31st of October.
10.30am - 5.00pm
We have three displays per day at 11:30, 1:30 and 3.30
- Adults: £6.50
- OAP: £5.50
- Children: £4.50 (children under 3 years go FREE)
- Family tickets: £19.00 ( 2 adults + 2 Children )
- Adult groups (10+): £5.50 per person
- School Group discounts available
Why not consider becoming a Member
Our membership packages start from £35 and include:
• Unlimited FREE entry for a rolling 12 months (during normal opening hours)
• 10% members' discount in our shop*
• Two Members’ Days where you can bring up to twelve guests each for half price
• Access to Junior members’ events (age restrictions and additional charges)
• Thirsk Birds of Prey Centre Lanyard and membership card
• 10% Discount on Experience Days
• Invitations to our special Evening Events
Adult Member £50
Joint Adult £90
Junior Member £35
2 x Adult plus 1 child £120
2 x Adult Plus 2 children £150
Sorry No Dogs allowed at the Centre